Advice for Employers
Our employment law team provide practical and robust advice to employers throughout the country.
Employment Healthcheck Plan
Subscribers to our Employment Healthcheck Plan can access unlimited advice on day to day employment issue, including:
- Employment contracts and staff handbooks
- Attending meetings at your premises to advise you
- Providing draft letters to employees
- Chairing critical meetings with your employees
- Advising on redundancies and restructuring
- Tackling disciplinary, performance and attendance issues
- Advice on discrimination and parental rights
- Settlement agreements
- Representation at employment tribunals and insurance for any compensation awarded
We provide robust advice which takes account of your commercial objectives.
Over 230 organisations currently subscribe to our service. They are from a whole range of sectors and have 5-40,000 employees.
You can secure an annual subscription to our Employment Healthcheck Plan from just £85 per month plus VAT (depending on the size of your workforce).
In addition to our Employment Healthcheck Plan, we also offer:
- Ad hoc advice on employment issues
- Advice on employment tribunal claims including representation at tribunals throughout the country
- Basic employment law training and training on discrimination and diversity
For further details of our services or a quote for our Employment Healthcheck Plan, call us on 01543 420490 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jon Hardwick, Grafton International Limited
Ravinder has become an invaluable support for my company. Ravinder is excellent in a crisis – calm, clear in thought and communication, straightforward and incredibly knowledgeable in every aspect of employment law. However, Ravinder has also become a great coach … Continue reading
Lisa McLaren, Clickthrough Marketing Ltd
Paul has extensive HR experience and knowledge which has been of great benefit to our business on numerous occasions. We have always found him to be approachable and extremely knowledgeable in all aspects of employment law and HR best practice … Continue reading
Tim Harrison, Johnsons Photopia
As a member of the Keelys employment team I have dealt with Tom directly to get help and expert advice on a number of occasions, assisting with both general procedures and specific situations. That advice has been given thoughtfully, concisely … Continue reading