Paul Roberts, head of our employment department, will be speaking at the next Black Country CIPD Employment Law Event on Wednesday 28 September, at Wolverhampton Science Park, from 9-1.30.
Paul will be speaking on Urban Myths in Employment Law and Wie-men Ho of Eversheds will provide an employment law update including the impact of Brexit. There will also be a choice of workshops on:
- Working with trade unions
- Employer Confidential: Keeping information safe
- Complying with the Modern Slavery Act 2015
- Sickness absence & the Fit for Work scheme
- Tactics for defending employment tribunal claims
The event will followed by lunch and an opportunity to network.
To book (which is free whether or not you are a CIPD member), click here