We offer the following services:
Services For Insurers:
- Advising on individual bills of costs or issues surrounding costs generally
- Negotiation of claims from the presentation of costs through to settlement
- Strategic costs advice and planning in individual cases
- Strategic costs litigation; particularly at appellant level and in the Court of Appeal
- Advocacy at detailed assessments, applications or any hearing, whether in chambers or open court where costs are in issue. We have advocates who have rights of audience in every civil court, including the Court of Appeal and the Supreme Court.
- Client training and in house presentations
- The drafting of formal pleadings, including Part 8 (costs only) originating process, court applications, formal points of dispute, etc
Services for Lawyers:
- Our advocacy team can undertake detailed assessments / applications or other costs hearings on an agency basis almost anywhere in England.
- We can deal with all types of claim; from run of the mill low value assessments to multi million pound hearings involving complex points of law.
- Our costs draftsmen can draft detailed and professional bills of costs for all types of claim. We are also able to negotiate on your behalf and serve replies / attend assessments if required.
- Please note that this service is only available to Defendants.
Services for the Public:
- Is your Solicitor’s bill of costs too high?
Keelys can use their expertise to help reduce your liability for costs to reasonable levels. We can help advise on bills and invoices, negotiate on your behalf, issue proceedings to have the costs assessed by a judge and represent you at an assessment hearing.
Solicitor and client costs is a complex area of law and you need an expert on your side.
If you would like to discuss your requirements please call our London office.
The Tamworth and Lichfield Business Show 2017
Come and see us at The Tamworth and Lichfield Business Show on 22nd November 10.00am to 4.00pm at Drayton Manor Hotel, Tamworth.It is an ideal event for businesses to develop new contacts, new ideas and inspiration to take their business … Continue reading
World Diabetes Day 2017
Staff at Keelys today dressed in blue and were treated to blue cake in support of World Diabetes Day.
Catherine Elliott Joins Keelys LLP
We are delighted to announce that Catherine Elliott has joined us a the new head of the Wills, Trust and Probate Department. Catherine joins us from Shoosmiths Birmingham office and brings with her substantial expertise, experience and a significant reputation … Continue reading
Keelys LLP Sponsor Lichfield Cathedral Prayer Tree
Keelys LLP is proud to sponsor this years Prayer Tree inside Lichfield Cathedral. The tree, standing 7 feet tall, will be decorated by visitors to Lichfield Cathedral with their prayers and wishes at Christmas. The tree will be in Lichfield … Continue reading
- Tel: 0207 422 8690
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org