In conjunction with the Black Country Branch of the CIPD, we are offering a one hour taster session on creating a collaborative workplace, followed by a round table discussion, to enable you to discuss HR issues with colleagues in other organisations. The event is on 27 September. It is free and includes lunch.
So why create a collaborative workplace?
- Your business becomes ‘Change Ready’ – it takes the challenge out of transforming and evolving your organisation
- It creates engaged, connected and energised employees
- Positive productivity levels
- Good return on your biggest investment – your people
- Resilience – low absence and presenteeism
- Mutual Trust
What we would look to cover within this taster session is: –
- Understand what impact collaborative working has on productivity and engagement levels
- Gain more understanding of what collaborative working is
- What the key benefits are for an organisation
- Start to explore some key areas: –
- How to communicate effectively to gain collaboration
- How a coaching culture can have an impact
- What the role of a manager looks like
- Creating collaboration when working remotely
Who would benefit from attending?
Business Owners, Managers and HR professionals in organisations that: –
- Are growing and want to retain collaboration as they grow
- Experiencing high absence rates
- Constantly recruiting – vacancies never ending
- Performance targets and objectives not being met
- High presenteeism – employees coming to work but not engaged or productive – nothing seems to get done
- There always seems to be conflict and arguments
- Teams are very isolated and don’t seem to be communicating effectively
11:30 Registration and refreshments
12:00 Taster session on Creating a Collaborative Workplace, led by Karen Pearson
13:30 – 14:30 Round table discussion, giving you the chance to discuss whatever is on your mind with other HR colleagues
To book, please click here: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/creating-a-collaborative-workplace-and-hr-roundtable-discussion-tickets-46528130892?ref=enivtefor001&utm_source=eb_email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=inviteformalv2&utm_term=attend
Please note parking is limited. We suggest you park at the public car parks on Lombard Street (WS13 6DW) or Bird Street (WS13 6AE).