You are invited to join us for a free seminar which will provide practical solutions to some of the current challenges in workforce management.
Tuesday 23 May 2017
8am – arrival and refreshments
8.20am – Wendy Dean – MD – Strategi Solutions Group
Wendy will explore the power of employee engagement in a growing business or a business wanting to change and will give real life examples of:
- How to create a positive environment through engagement of employee champions
- What to do about people who are resistant to change – or are scared stiff of change!
- How Vision and Values can be living and breathing and not just words to decorate your office walls.
8.40am – Paul Roberts – Head of Employment – Keelys Solicitors
Paul will dispel some of the most common myths in employment law and show you how to tackle:
- Employees with poor attendance records
- Poor performing employees
- Former employees who try to poach your customers
9.10am – Ann Diggins, Tax Partner – Dains Accountants
Ann will review employee incentives and benefits from a tax perspective both for the business and the employee, providing real client examples:
- What are the recent changes all business owners need to know about
- EMI – Enterprise Management Incentives – a flexible and tax efficient way of retaining and incentivising your key people
9.40am – Close
Venue: Summit Hospitality, Synectics House, The Hollies, The Brampton, Newcastle-under-Lyme, Newcastle Under Lyme ST5 0QY.
This seminar is for business owners, managers or Directors who have responsibility for workforce planning.
To book your place please just email email@example.com
All attendees who book on the day will be offered a free complimentary 1 hour consultation with the presenters