You are invited to join us for Profit Through People, a seminar which will provide practical solutions to some of the current challenges in workforce management.
Wednesday 27 September 2017
11.30 am – Refreshments
11.50 am – Wendy Dean – MD – Strategi Solutions Group
Wendy will explore the power of employee engagement in a growing business or a business wanting to change and will give real life examples of:
- How to create a positive environment through engagement of employee champions
- What to do about people who are resistant to change – or are scared stiff of change!
- How Vision and Values can be living and breathing and not just words to decorate your office walls.
12.15 pm – Paul Roberts – Head of Employment – Keelys LLP Solicitors
Paul will dispel some of the most common myths in employment law and show you how to tackle:
- Employees with poor attendance records
- Poor performing employees
- Former employees who try to poach your customers
12.35 pm – Ann Diggins, Tax Partner – Dains Accountants
Ann will review employee incentives and benefits from a tax perspective both for the business and the employee, providing real client examples:
- What are the recent changes all business owners need to know about
- EMI – Enterprise Management Incentives – a flexible and tax efficient way of retaining and incentivising your key people
1pm – Lunch
Venue: Keelys LLP, 28 Dam Street, Lichfield, WS13 6AA
This seminar is for business owners, managers or Directors who have responsibility for workforce planning.
To book your place please just email firstname.lastname@example.org