Why us for settlement agreements?
- We can turn your agreement around very quickly
- We are specialist employment lawyers
- We have a good track record in persuading employers to increase severance payments
- We will ensure that the severance payment is tax efficient
- We can act for clients throughout the country
- For a straightforward agreement, our charges will be £250 plus VAT, which should be covered by your employer
Dramatic rise in investigations into Lasting Powers of Attorney abuse
It is alarming to learn of recent news that the government carried out nearly 50% more investigations concerning abuse complaints regarding lasting powers of attorney (LPA) last year. The Office of the Public Guardian received 5,245 claims that attorneys were … Continue reading
Lichfield Pancake Race 2019
Keelys newest recruits, Lorraine Dewar and Sian Peverill from the Corporate Department, take part in the annual Lichfield Pancake Race.
No fault divorce a welcome step for a better future
News that no fault divorces are to be introduced in this country can only be seen as a welcome step. The justice secretary, David Gauke, recently said he will bring in legislation for the reform in the next session of … Continue reading
Mediation producing a brighter future for couples who don’t want a lifetime of hurt
Dealing with marriage break up is sadly part and parcel of family law experts day to day working lives. However, no matter how much we accept it as an aspect of our jobs, it still can be difficult at times … Continue reading