Our highly successful Real Estate team is capable of meeting all your property requirements.We undertake a diverse range of work for both businesses and individuals in all sectors of the market.
Whether commercial property is your business or simply a requirement of your business our team has the technical expertise together with the drive and commitment to ensure we provide an effective and efficient service.
We have wide-ranging experience of construction and development work, having acted on the acquisition of substantial sites now subject to ongoing development. Our work has included planning agreements, infrastructure and statutory agreements, standard construction contracts and ultimate disposal whether freehold, long leasehold or occupational investment type leases.
Our team also has an envied reputation for the high-quality investment portfolio work it undertakes. In-depth knowledge and experience of landlord and tenant law combined with a sound common sense approach means the acquisition and continued management issues are dealt with proactively.
We have a broad range of experience in all areas of property law including:
- All aspects of commercial landlord and tenant law including leases and lease renewals
- Property held as an investment and portfolio management
- Site acquisitions and disposals (including conditional contracts and options)
- Construction contracts, appointments, novations and collateral warranties
- Planning agreements, infrastructure and statutory agreements
- Development and joint venture agreements (including industrial, residential, office and mixed use schemes)
- Compulsory purchase
- Adverse possesion
- Boundary and party wall disputes
- Rights of way and rights of light
- Restrictive covenants
- Agricultural leases
- Funding / Refinancing
2018 property outlook: market appears stable in uncertain times
As is often the case at this time of the year, people reflect on the year gone by, but also look to see what the new year will have in store. It is the case for both home life and … Continue reading
Lichfield Santa Canta
Weather conditions didn’t deter the keen Keelys Santas from taking part in the annual Lichfield Santa Canta charity run around Lichfield this week-end.
The Tamworth and Lichfield Business Show 2017
Come and see us at The Tamworth and Lichfield Business Show on 22nd November 10.00am to 4.00pm at Drayton Manor Hotel, Tamworth.It is an ideal event for businesses to develop new contacts, new ideas and inspiration to take their business … Continue reading
World Diabetes Day 2017
Staff at Keelys today dressed in blue and were treated to blue cake in support of World Diabetes Day.
- Tel: 01543 420023
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org